Come and work for Red Planet Software
An innovator. A problem solver. A team player. Someone who is passionate and has a critical mind for detail. You’ll help deliver world-class solutions for the finance industry. Solve problems for clients worldwide daily. Become part of a team that thinks out-side the box.
Add innovation to every solution. Are you ready to work for an international company and be part of a Quality Assurance team, work with cutting-edge technology, and create solutions for a niche range of software application? Would you like the opportunity to grow your career and work in a specialised professional environment that strives to develop the best software in the marketplace? Help provide businesses with better solutions.
The Role: QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Push the boundaries of innovation. Every day you will need to take pride in your work and be challenged across a range of projects, and be required to test Angular and ASP.NET web technologies. Forward-thinking and an innovative mind-set are essential requirements as you will be involved in all aspects of testing of our core solutions. As an accurate and efficient Quality Assurance Analyst, you will help in delivering world class business-critical solutions.
This role requires a proud, passionate and highly motivated QA who thrives on providing fast, unique and fresh technical solutions.
We don’t want good work, we want exceptional work.
Working at Red Planet Software, you will be part of a growing team that encourages creative ideas, thrives on culture and provides a safe and healthy environment for you to be productive and successful. Family is important. Our work hours are flexible and negotiable. Leadership, training and support will be provided to help you succeed.
- You will be working for an international company. You must have excellent communication and English skills that includes understanding requirements, asking questions, writing clear responses and giving pertinent feedback
- Automate the testing process using Protractor.
- Development of test cases/test scenarios.
- Support good testing practices.
- Manage change requests.
- Manage issues/defects.
- Liaise with Red Planet Senior Staff to co-ordinate fixes, releases and meet deadlines.
- Regression Testing, Acceptance Testing, UI acceptance testing.
- Test plans, Test Protocols, Functional Testing.
- Capability in automating the testing of websites.
- Experience in documenting test cases, bugs and associated reporting.
- Experience with Protractor Test Automation Framework.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with testing Web Forms and Angular applications.
- Ability to create and maintain XSL style sheets and templates
- Minimum 2 years experience as a QA Professional required.
- We support equal opportunity.
- Clark, Philippines.
- 20 leave days per annum with one additional leave day per year of service
- Flexible working hours with option to work partially from home after qualifying period
- Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your resume (maximum 3 x pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 x page) detailing how you are the right person for this position, and the goals and achievements you are most proud of.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
(via Beepo Recruitment)
Applications close: 15th December, 2018.
“What I admire the most about Red Planet is the people and the management. Working at Red Planet has given me the opportunity to collaborate with a group of highly skilled, dedicated and friendly individuals across the world in an engaging work environment. And while we are now at a time of rapid business growth, Red Planet has always been supportive with everyone's career goals. They allow us to work with flexibility and when it is needed allowing us to work at the comfort of our home. In Red Planet, family always comes first. They always think of a win-win situation to ensure that their staff are happy and motivated at work.”
Daniel - RPS Developer
"Working at Red Planet for more than a year now has been a great experience indeed. Red Planet allows me to maintain a work-life balance. At work, colleagues are easy to talk to, the management is very understanding and appreciative. Here at Red Planet, we help each other to improve and be more effective on what we do to reach our goals."
Honnie - RPS Software Tester.
ABOUT RED PLANET SOFTWARE
Red Planet Software is a leading provider of niche loans management software. We specialise in Insurance Premium Funding, Professional Fee Funding, Online Payment Portals, Pay By The Month and Integrated Invoice Link solutions. We provide customised and cost-effective end to end software applications and support services for the financial services industry.
Our solutions will help your organisation manage your funding services, maximise your efficiencies and provide real-time information. This will enable you to take advantage of the latest technologies and innovations while reducing application processing times, minimise data entry and decrease administrative tasks.
Our clients are based in Australia, Canada, United State and New Zealand. Our solutions manage over $US5 Billion in repayments annually.