An innovator. A problem solver. A team player. Someone who is passionate and has a critical mind for detail. You’ll help create solutions for a global organisation that delivers world-class solutions for the finance industry. Solve problems for clients worldwide daily. Become part of a team that thinks out-side the box.
Add innovation to every solution. Are you ready to work for an international company and be part of a development team, work with cutting-edge technology, and create solutions for a niche range of software application? Would you like the opportunity to grow your career and work in a specialised professional environment that strives to develop the best software in the marketplace? Help provide businesses with better solutions.
The Role: Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Push the boundaries of innovation. Every day you will need to take pride in your work and be challenged across a range of projects, be required to modify and enhance existing applications, and work with various web technologies. Forward-thinking and an innovative mind-set are essential requirements as you will be involved in all aspects of development, design, & testing of our core solutions. As a quick, accurate and efficient developer, you will be delivering business-critical solutions.
This role requires a proud, passionate and highly motivated developer who thrives on providing fast, unique and fresh technical solutions.
We don’t want good work, we want exceptional work.
Working at Red Planet Software, you will be part of a growing team that encourages creative ideas, thrives on culture and provides a safe and healthy environment for you to be productive and successful. Family is important. Our work hours are flexible and negotiable. Leadership, training and support will be provided to help you succeed.
- Develop solutions adhering to supplied specifications.
- Be familiar with development in solutions involving multiple physical and logical tiers.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- You will be working for an international company. You must have excellent communication and English skills that includes understanding requirements, asking questions, writing clear responses and giving pertinent feedback
- Minimum of 5 years experience in C# programming (or any similar role)
- Studied Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or equivalent
- Has experience in Product Development life cycle and Agile practices
- Proficient in visual studio, visual studio code, git
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Well versed in integrating with third party products via api
- Well experienced as a Full Stack Developer in the .NET framework as well as .NET Core and Angular
- Able to perform technical code reviews in the above languages
- Able to install and maintain local development environment include all software tools in use include Windows, Visual Studio/Code, Git, SQL Server
- We support equal opportunity.
- Work from home in any of: USA / Canada / Australia / New Zealand / Philippines
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Competitive salary based on experience
Our Core Values:
- Passionate people
- Enjoy the hard stuff
- Attention to detail
- Care about Clients
- Team players
Please email your resume (maximum 3 x pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 x page) detailing how you are the right person for this position, and the goals and achievements you are most proud of to email@example.com